VQAS Registration Process reminders
If you have taken the VQAS before, when registering please use the email address you have on record with VDDHH. If you are a new candidate, please use your most current email address.
The registration system will display only the type(s) of assessments you are currently eligible for:
- You must have passed the VQAS Written Assessment within the past three years OR have a current valid VQAS Screening Level in order to register for the VQAS Performance Assessment.
- If your current VQAS Screening Level will expire within 120 days and there are no test dates available before your level expiration date, you may be required to re-establish eligibility by taking and passing the Written Assessment again.
- The system will not display assessment slots that occur after your current level expiration date.
- You cannot be scheduled for more than one Performance Assessment every 6 months.
- You cannot be scheduled for a Performance Assessment if your results from a previous assessment are pending.
If no assessment slots are displayed it might be because
- There are no available assessment slots at this time. Check back around the 10th of the next month for newly available slots to be posted.
- You are not eligible for the assessment you are interested in. Please contact the VQAS Coordinator for assistance.
- Your email address was not recognized by the registration system. Please contact the VQAS Coordinator for assistance.
The VQAS Coordinator can be contacted at email@example.com or by calling 804-662-9712.
The VQAS Written Assessment registration fee is $20 (note, as of January 1, 2023, the fee will increase to $30)
The VQAS Performance Assessment registration fee is $80 (note, as of January 1, 2023, the fee will increase to $100)